1. Movies: HitBliss is an online service that allows you to view your favorite TV shows or movies without it costing you a cent. They do, however, require you to watch a series of ads (which isn’t as painful as it sounds). In return for your service, they provide you with at no cost TV shows and movies that are completely commercial free.
2. Cash: It seems that these days it our own money even costs us money. The national average for ATM fees is $2.50; if you hypothetically use an ATM twice a week that is $260 spend a year to obtain your OWN money. Obviously, your own bank ATM’s generally waive this fee, so download the app ATM Hunter; it will find the closest ATM’s that are from your bank, so you don’t have to pay someone for your own money anymore.
3. Dinner for the Kids: Over 5,000 restaurants around the nation offer free dinners for kids, especially to bring in business on slower nights. Check out mykidseatfree.com to search by state for when and where you can get a night off of cooking without spending a fortune.
4.Road-trip Car: For a traveling couple, nothing is comparable to the open road and the wind in your hair. However, rental cars are extremely expensive. Companies like Auto Driveaway match up drivers with different cars that need to be delivered to other people or other companies in different states. The driver just pays a refundable deposit and covers the cost of gas.
5. New Language: BBC World Service provides free online language tutoring for over 40 different languages. Additionally, the service gives complete courses fully equipped with audio, video, grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary, even tests for the more prevalent languages such as French, Greek, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Italian.
6. Fresh Fruit: Download the app called Find Fruit for a true pick-your-own experience. This app will show you thousands of locations with fruit trees that are on public land all over the country so you can get free, fresh, and delicious fruit.
Sources: Mother Nature Network