However, there is one problem with this game that causes players to throw away money; your limited lives. If you do not complete the necessary task of a level, you lose a life. You are only given 5 lives at a time. If you lose all 5 of your lives, you have to wait 30 minutes to get just one life back (that’s 2 ½ hours to redeem all 5 lives). If you are an impatient player, there is the option of paying for immediate lives, which, with the addicting nature of the game, can become problematic for players wallets.
However, there is a way to cheat the system and get unlimited sets of lives for ABSOLUTELY FREE with a simple flip of a switch in the settings of your iPhone or iPad.
When you run out of lives in Candy Crush Saga, here are the quick steps to follow for free lives:
1. Exit Candy Crush and open your ‘Settings’,
2. Click on ‘General’,
3. Click on ‘Date & Time’,
4. Flip the ‘Set Automatically’ toggle to ‘Off’,
5. Click ‘Set Date & Time’,
6. Set the time for at least 3 hours ahead of time (or just change the date to tomorrows date),
7. Re-open Candy Crush Saga and there should a fresh new set of lives awaiting you,
8. Go back to your ‘Settings’, ‘General’, ‘Date & Time’, and flip the ‘Set Automatically’ toggle back to the ‘On’ position, and your time and date will be set back to normal.
9. Repeat this process as necessary when you run out of lives.
This trick works because you are tricking the game into thinking you waited the necessary length of time to redeem you lives; pretty easy right?
Sources: Sick Chirps